Nestled among the trees, and just a stone’s throw from the creek, our new pavilion is not only beautiful, but also the perfect location for your gathering! From weddings to birthday parties, meetings, workshops, and reunions, this space provides the perfect mixture of natural beauty and amenities to suit a wide variety of events and gatherings.
- Flex room that can be used for bridal changing room or as a green room
- Catering prep space
- Tables and chairs for up to 120 guests
- Green lawn for overflow use
Our pricing structure has been developed to provide a wide range of options to best fit your needs and group size.
Pricing For Gatherings of Less Than 40 attendees:
1/2 Day (up to 3 hours): $300
Full Day (up to 6 hours): $550
Includes: pavilion access, chairs, tables, trash pickup, and TCNP staff support.
Pricing For Gatherings Of More Than 40 attendees:
1/2 Day (up to 3 hours): $700
Full Day (up to 6 hours): $1200
Includes: pavilion access, chairs, tables, trash pickup, TCNP staff support, and parking attendant.
Note: Rental times start the moment you arrive. So please allow for set up and break down time.
We are not permitting rentals after sundown at this time.
- An off-duty Sheriff’s deputy must be hired for all events that have alcohol present. Their rate is $40/hour with a 4-hour minimum.
- Birthday party Herpetology Program: 1 hour live animal education program. $100 (with pavilion rental).
For more information about this space and how to book your reservation, please contact us at:
Photography by Lauren Gray Photography https://laurenagray.com/